Sunday Edition: Mass Shootings & Mental Health; Vaccine & Fertility
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Mass shootings have been on the top of people’s minds after 10 people were killed in a Boulder, Colorado grocery store. After all of these tragedies, politicians, activists, and some members of the media are quick to call in to question the shooter’s mental health. But is that the right thing to do?
Host Doug Wright talks to a mental health expert.
Also, a University of Utah Health doctor and associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology talks about the myths and facts about the COVID-19 vaccine as it relates to pregnancy and fertility.
Finally, Utah Gov. Spencer Cox signed several bills over the week, and we look at one that while it has a signature, it’s not a done deal. Rep. Stephanie Pitcher sits down with us to talk about what she hopes happens next when it comes to posting bail in the state.
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 7999)
- One Arrest Made In Austin, Texas, Mass Shooting That Injured 14 People (pageviews: 5251)
- Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho (pageviews: 3626)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 2995)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 2727)
- Officials Urge Utahns To Follow Extreme Drought Watering Guide (pageviews: 2027)
- Two Men Injured In Jet Ski Collision At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 1944)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1943)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 1877)