No New COVID Deaths Reported; 194 Test Positive
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health reported Monday that 194 people have tested positive for COVID-19.
No new deaths were reported.
The state administered an additional 3,214 vaccines.
Currently, 138 people are hospitalized with the virus.
This article is being updated. For more information, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
UDOH reports 2,375,124 people have been tested so far – an increase of 2,403 people tested since yesterday.
Of those, a total of 384,756 people have tested positive for COVID-19, which is an increase of 194 over Sunday’s numbers.
The rolling 7-day average for positive tests is 426 per day.
The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “people over people” is 6.9%. The rolling 7-day average for percent positivity of “tests over tests” is 3.45%.
There are 138 people currently hospitalized with confirmed cases of COVID-19, and 57 of those people are in intensive care units. Another 12 patients are hospitalized with suspected cases of COVID-19.
The state’s ICUs are 63.1% full. The ICU beds in Utah’s referral centers are 65.1% occupied.
Referral Centers are the 16 hospitals in Utah with the capability to provide the best care for patients with COVID-19. Because most patients are transferred to these facilities, their utilization is the best reflection of the true hospital capacity in Utah when looking at ICU beds.
No new COVID-19 deaths were reported Monday.
To date, 2,114 Utahns have lost their lives as a direct result of COVID-19.
The state has administered 1,307,533, an increase of 3,214 since Sunday’s data was released.
So far, 862,756 people have received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 478,918 Utahns have been fully immunized.
There have been 1,501,900 vaccines delivered to the state.
For more information on scheduling a vaccine, go to coronavirus.utah.gov/vaccine-distribution.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)