Body Found March 26 Identified As Missing Kearns Resident Nicole Solorio-Romero
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Police have identified a body recovered March 26 as missing Kearns woman Conzuelo “Nicole” Solorios-Romero.
The Deseret News Crime Team confirmed the information Friday morning.
Solorios-Romero was kidnapped from her home in February and later murdered, witnesses told police.
Multiple people have been arrested and charged in connection to the case.
Orlando Tobar, 29, has been charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping and obstructing justice.
Jorge Medina-Reyes, 21, has also been charged with aggravated murder, aggravated kidnapping and obstructing justice.
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) April 2, 2021
Salt Lake County District Attorney Sim Gill announced additional charges on Friday for four individuals who have already been arrested.
Ivan Acosta, 27, has been charged with obstructing justice and abuse or desecration of a human body.
Fernando Marquez, 22, has been charged with murder, aggravated kidnapping and obstructing justice.
Cristian Morales, 26, has been charged with obstructing justice and abuse or desecration of a human body.
Carolina Marquez, 38, has been charged with murder, aggravated kidnapping, obstructing justice, and abuse or desecration of a human body.
- If You're 50 Or Older: 5 Things To Know After Getting COVID-19 Vaccine (pageviews: 3947)
- Former Minnesota Cop Charged In Shooting Of Black Motorist (pageviews: 3048)
- 8 People Killed In Shooting At A FedEx Facility In Indianapolis, Police Say (pageviews: 2770)
- Princes William, Harry Won't Walk Side-By-Side At Funeral (pageviews: 1316)
- Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer (pageviews: 1224)
- New Video Shows Suspect Pepper-Spray Utah Highway Patrol Trooper (pageviews: 1171)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 951)
- Judge Refuses Request To Acquit Chauvin In Floyd's Death (pageviews: 898)
- How Does An Officer Grab A Taser Over A Gun? (pageviews: 817)