Snowbasin Handle Tow Closed Due To Vandalism
HUNTSVILLE, Utah – Officials with Snowbasin Resort said the Wildcat Handle Tow has been closed for the season due to intentional vandalism.
“We are disappointed and upset that someone would do this with almost a week left in the season,” officials said. “We believe one or more persons were involved with damaging the top of the lift at the end of day on Friday (April 2). If you have any information about this incident please contact us.”
The Wildcat Handle Tow was installed at the junction of Littlecat Trail and Orson’s Terrain Park earlier this season to provide easier access to Wildcat Express.
Officials said the tow allowed guests to access upper and mid-mountain terrain without taking Needles Gondola, allowing them to avoid congestion in closed-air areas during the pandemic.
Snowbasin’s scheduled closing day is April 11.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)