BYU Student Officially Charged In Two Campus Groping Incidents
PROVO, Utah – Charges were officially filed against the 26-year old BYU student accused of groping six women at the campus.
Jacob “Jack” Scott Hansen was formally charged Monday with sexual battery in two of those cases.
Hansen is a senior at BYU.
Court documents for two of the incidents reveal that Hansen admitted to the acts. He told police contact with the victims gave him “a short release that helps him reset.”
He also told officers that he did not specifically target the victims, but it was an impulse.
His initial court appearance is scheduled for May 5.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)