‘Jeopardy!’ Contestant Trolls Guest Host & Green Bay Quarterback Aaron Rodgers About NFC Championship Loss
(CNN) — Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was momentarily left speechless when he hosted “Jeopardy!” in the show that aired Monday.
In the “Final Jeopardy” round, the category was daytime TV personalities, and contestant Scott Shewfelt decided it was time to troll the star quarterback.
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) April 5, 2021
“Who wanted to kick that field goal?” Shewfelt wrote, in reference to the Packers’ controversial decision to kick a field goal when they were down eight points to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers during the last two minutes of the NFC championship game in January. The decision ultimately cost the Packers a trip to the Super Bowl.
Being a good sport who was obviously caught off guard, Rodgers took a second and responded.
“That is a great question,” Rodgers said while laughing. “Should be correct, but unfortunately for this game today that’s incorrect.”
— Jeopardy! (@Jeopardy) April 6, 2021
Rodgers will be hosting the show for the next two weeks, according to the “Jeopardy!” website.
™ & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)