Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival Returns
LEHI, Utah – The Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival is back in business after being shut down last year due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The festival opened Friday and runs through May 8.
Special for the festival is the “tulipa Thanksgiving Point” — a flower that was created especially for Thanksgiving Point’s 25th anniversary in 2020.
Tickets can be purchased here.
- 8 Killed, Several Injured In Crashes After Sandstorm Hits I-15 (pageviews: 14123)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5769)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 3898)
- Saturday Evening Sessions To Remain Part Of General Conference (pageviews: 2315)
- Boaters Say Fees Going Up, Quality Going Down At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2171)
- West Jordan Neighborhood Reeling After Suspect Breaks Into Homes, Gets Into Shootout (pageviews: 2057)
- Police: Man Slammed Into Ex-Girlfriend's Car Before Crashing Into TRAX Station (pageviews: 1762)
- Live (pageviews: 1655)
- Cedar City Residents Cleaning Up After More Flash Flooding – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1641)