37 Juveniles Arrested At Corner Canyon High School
DRAPER, Utah — Draper Police arrested 37 juveniles who were trespassing at Corner Canyon High School after hours, which officers said has been a “persistent issue.”
The arrests were made during an undercover operation last weekend.
Draper City Police said trespassing and other violations have been a problem at the school late in the evenings.
“Minors congregating on school property late in the evenings have been involved in violations including reckless driving (with injury), arson, discharge of an explosive device, fights, underage drinking, and loud music,” read a Facebook post from Draper Police.
Police said they were concerned about the safety of youth involved and in preserving peace for nearby residents.
Because of that, officers were assigned to regularly patrol the area.
“We have also been working with the school district, and plans are in place to install gates at the school to try to limit access,” continued the post.
The Canyons school district spokesman urged parents to talk to teens about not gathering at the school.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)