Wind Advisories Issued For Cache Valley, Northern Wasatch Front
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The northern Wasatch Front and Cache Valley will be under wind advisories Monday night through noon Tuesday.
KSL meteorologist Grant Weyman said wind gusts could reach 50 mph between midnight and noon Tuesday.
Look out for strong wind gusts tonight near the canyons… some gusts over 50mph possible… pic.twitter.com/bJToT8VFaU
— Grant Weyman (@KSLweyman) April 12, 2021
“The strongest winds can be expected in the typical downslope areas of Centerville, Farmington and Weber Canyon, as well as near canyons in the Brigham City area and near Logan Canyon,” National Weather Service officials said in the advisory, which was issued Monday.
Strong crosswinds are possible along I-15 and U.S. Highway 89 from Tremonton to North Salt Lake, as well as Legacy Parkway during the advisory.
There is some potential for stronger winds in these areas Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. If you are in eastern Box Elder, Weber, Davis, Cache and northern Salt Lake County, monitor later forecasts for updated information. #utwx
— NWS Salt Lake City (@NWSSaltLakeCity) April 12, 2021
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)