Raising Cane’s To Open South Jordan Restaurant June 8, Provo Location Later This Summer
PROVO, Utah – Utah’s first Raising Cane’s location will open in South Jordan on June 8, while the company is preparing to hire employees for its second location in Provo over the next few weeks.
The first location will be located at 3788 West and 11400 South, while Provo’s location will be at 132 West Cougar Boulevard.
“We couldn’t have asked for a better location for our second Utah restaurant than the vibrant and growing city of Provo,” said Chris Vines, area leader of restaurants. “The new restaurant is in a busy retail area conveniently located near BYU and we are expecting to see a lot of locals and visitors alike stop in to get their chicken finger fix. With community involvement as a focus, we are planning on becoming closely involved with our local schools and businesses as well as participate in local events.”
The company will be hiring 120 crew members for the Provo location. An opening date has not been announced, and officials said to expect continued expansion throughout the Beehive State.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)