Motorcyclist Killed In Salt Lake City Crash
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A motorcyclist passed away from his injuries after he was involved in a crash with an SUV in Salt Lake City, police said.
The incident happened at 1300 South and 700 East around 8:54 a.m. Sunday.
Lt. Lisa Pascadlo with the Salt Lake City Police Department said the motorcyclist, who was a middle-aged male, was “very significantly injured” in the crash.
Bystanders began CPR almost immediately, but “despite their efforts and the efforts of our paramedics, the motorcyclist succumbed to his injuries on scene,” said Pascadlo.
His identity has not been released.
The driver of the SUV reportedly stayed on scene and cooperated with the police.
Additional details about the crash were not immediately available.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)