Motorcyclist Killed In Salt Lake City Crash
SALT LAKE CITY — A motorcyclist passed away from his injuries after he was involved in a crash with an SUV in Salt Lake City, police said.
The incident happened at 1300 South and 700 East around 8:54 a.m. Sunday.
Lt. Lisa Pascadlo with the Salt Lake City Police Department said the motorcyclist, who was a middle-aged male, was “very significantly injured” in the crash.
Bystanders began CPR almost immediately, but “despite their efforts and the efforts of our paramedics, the motorcyclist succumbed to his injuries on scene,” said Pascadlo.
His identity has not been released.
The driver of the SUV reportedly stayed on scene and cooperated with the police.
Additional details about the crash were not immediately available.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)