Solitude Resort Extends Ski Season
SOLITUDE, Utah – Solitude Ski Resort owners announced four more days of Spring skiing after a bonus storm dropped 25 inches of snow in Big Cottonwood Canyon.
The resort planned the bonus days for Thursday, April 22 through Sunday, April 25.
25” of new snow brings 4 more days of spring skiing, April 22 – 25. Spring back to Solitude later this week.
— Solitude Mountain Resort (@SolitudeMTN) April 19, 2021
“We want to thank our community for their help in making this season a success. Skiing was a highlight of the winter of 20/21 for many – even more than usual – and with last week’s spring storm, we are delighted to offer four more days of fun,” said Jeff Carroll, Solitude’s director of sales and marketing.
The Moonbeam Express and Apex Express chairlift will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day.
Officials said bonus lift access will be available for 20/21 and 21/22 Ikon Pass holders and Solitude season pass holders.
Single-day lift tickets will also be offered, according to officials.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)