Gummy Vitamins Being Recalled Due To Possible ‘Metallic Mesh’ Contamination
EWING, N.J. – Church & Dwight Co., Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of select Vitafusion melatonin and vitamin gummies after an investigation found some product may be contaminated with a “metallic mesh material.”
Impacted product lots were manufactured in a four-day period between Oct. 29 and Nov. 3, 2020.
These products were distributed to in-store and e-commerce retailers from Nov. 13, 2020, through April 9, 2021.
There have been no reports of consumer illness or injury to date, but in some severe cases, ingesting a metallic material could damage the digestive tract.
Customers can call 800-981-4710 before disposing of the product to receive a full refund. In the event of illness or injury, consumers can contact 888-234-1828.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)