Gummy Vitamins Being Recalled Due To Possible ‘Metallic Mesh’ Contamination
EWING, N.J. – Church & Dwight Co., Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of select Vitafusion melatonin and vitamin gummies after an investigation found some product may be contaminated with a “metallic mesh material.”
Impacted product lots were manufactured in a four-day period between Oct. 29 and Nov. 3, 2020.
These products were distributed to in-store and e-commerce retailers from Nov. 13, 2020, through April 9, 2021.
There have been no reports of consumer illness or injury to date, but in some severe cases, ingesting a metallic material could damage the digestive tract.
Customers can call 800-981-4710 before disposing of the product to receive a full refund. In the event of illness or injury, consumers can contact 888-234-1828.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)