Gummy Vitamins Being Recalled Due To Possible ‘Metallic Mesh’ Contamination
EWING, N.J. – Church & Dwight Co., Inc. has initiated a voluntary recall of select Vitafusion melatonin and vitamin gummies after an investigation found some product may be contaminated with a “metallic mesh material.”
Impacted product lots were manufactured in a four-day period between Oct. 29 and Nov. 3, 2020.
These products were distributed to in-store and e-commerce retailers from Nov. 13, 2020, through April 9, 2021.
There have been no reports of consumer illness or injury to date, but in some severe cases, ingesting a metallic material could damage the digestive tract.
Customers can call 800-981-4710 before disposing of the product to receive a full refund. In the event of illness or injury, consumers can contact 888-234-1828.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)