Murray Police Identify Suspect From Fatal Shooting
Apr 22, 2021, 10:12 AM
MURRAY, Utah – Officials with the Murray Police Department said a 42-year-old man has been arrested in connection to a shooting that left one man dead Wednesday.
Police said Patrick Brown was arrested and booked into jail on a first-degree felony murder charge, as well as several other assault and weapon charges.
The shooting occurred in the parking lot of an abandoned used auto shop on the south side of 4500 South and Main Street around 1 p.m. Wednesday.
Officers said the victim, 39-year-old Darnell Brown, was pronounced dead at the scene. Police added the victim and shooter are not related.
KSL 5 TV Live
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints announces temple groundbreakings (pageviews: 76405)
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 22066)
- More snow piles up Sunday and it's not over yet (pageviews: 15455)
- DNA analysis of Beethoven's hair reveals health issues, family secret (pageviews: 12156)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 12014)
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts (pageviews: 10654)
- 3 killed in multi-vehicle crash; NB I-15 closed for several hours in Box Elder County (pageviews: 8197)