Police: Mechanic Run Over, Killed By Large Truck At SLC Business
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A mechanic was killed Wednesday after officials with the Salt Lake City Police Department said he was run over and crushed by a large truck.
Police say it happened Wednesday afternoon at a business at 2215 North Redwood Road.
A 911 caller reported the mechanic had been “run over and crushed in the parking lot” by a large truck.
He was declared dead on the scene and police have not released his identity.
SLCPD Sgt. Keith Horrocks said they are investigating the incident as an “industrial accident” because it occurred on private property and the man could be an employee of the business.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)