Missing Cedar City Girl Has Been Found Safe
CEDAR CITY, Utah – A 13-year-old girl has been safe after being reported missing in Cedar City. Police had asked for volunteers for help with the search.
Officials with the Cedar City Police Department said the girl was last seen around 8 p.m. Saturday, when she was walking in the neighborhood near 2530 N Northfield Road on the north side of town.
A command post was set up at Canyon View High School, where volunteers have been asked to meet to get assignments.
Around 11 a.m. officials said she had been located safe and had been reunited with her family. Details about where she was found or where she had been were not released.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)