Major Construction Project Underway On Bangerter Highway
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – A major construction project has officially started in South Jordan.
Officials said drivers who want to go east or west have to use 9800 South or 10400 South to cross Bangerter Highway.
Construction Alert: 10400 S will close in both directions at Bangerter Hwy starting early tomorrow morning. The closure will be in place until Nov. 2021. Follow detour routes. Check the UDOT Traffic App or @waze before travel. @UDOTRegionTwo @RivertonUtahGov @southjordancity pic.twitter.com/ADGqZHx2Tt
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) May 3, 2021
The detour will remain in place for the next six months.
It’s part of a larger project to expand Bangerter to accommodate growth in the western part of the valley.
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 8369)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4524)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4477)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 4471)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 4073)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 3888)
- Jurassic Quest Brings Life-Size Dino Exhibit To Utah (pageviews: 2812)
- Utah Brothers Volunteer For Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Trial In Children (pageviews: 2468)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters (pageviews: 2233)