Major Construction Project Underway On Bangerter Highway
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah – A major construction project has officially started in South Jordan.
Officials said drivers who want to go east or west have to use 9800 South or 10400 South to cross Bangerter Highway.
Construction Alert: 10400 S will close in both directions at Bangerter Hwy starting early tomorrow morning. The closure will be in place until Nov. 2021. Follow detour routes. Check the UDOT Traffic App or @waze before travel. @UDOTRegionTwo @RivertonUtahGov @southjordancity pic.twitter.com/ADGqZHx2Tt
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) May 3, 2021
The detour will remain in place for the next six months.
It’s part of a larger project to expand Bangerter to accommodate growth in the western part of the valley.
- 17-year-old boy died by suicide hours after being 'sextorted' (pageviews: 39963)
- Friends remember mom, tattoo artist shot and killed in Pleasant Grove (pageviews: 16046)
- Man fatally shot on front porch in Springville, suspect identified at police department (pageviews: 5000)
- Man flown to hospital in South Jordan skydiving accident (pageviews: 4516)
- Man identified in Springville shooting of teen – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3789)
- Two dead, three hospitalized after a North Ogden pursuit (pageviews: 3736)