Avelo Airlines Flies From Ogden To L.A. For $38 Roundtrip
OGDEN, Utah – Travelers living in and around Ogden can now fly to Los Angeles with a flight costing less than most Uber rides to the airport.
Avelo Airlines started flying out of the Ogden-Hinckley Airport to the Hollywood Burbank Airport in Los Angeles County on Monday.
Tickets costs as low as $19 each way, which means a roundtrip ticket, including all taxes and fees, costs just $38.
Book a flight to Salt Lake City via the region’s most convenient airport (OGD). Our surprisingly low fares that start at $19 bring a new affordable alternative to travel to and from Salt Lake City, Provo, and Utah’s famed ski resorts.#visitutah #visitsaltlake pic.twitter.com/Qeezs8B5De
— Avelo Airlines (@AveloAir) May 4, 2021
If you have more than one carry-on bag, it will cost you $35 each.
Officials said the $19 flights were available only on certain dates.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)