Avelo Airlines Flies From Ogden To L.A. For $38 Roundtrip
OGDEN, Utah – Travelers living in and around Ogden can now fly to Los Angeles with a flight costing less than most Uber rides to the airport.
Avelo Airlines started flying out of the Ogden-Hinckley Airport to the Hollywood Burbank Airport in Los Angeles County on Monday.
Tickets costs as low as $19 each way, which means a roundtrip ticket, including all taxes and fees, costs just $38.
Book a flight to Salt Lake City via the region’s most convenient airport (OGD). Our surprisingly low fares that start at $19 bring a new affordable alternative to travel to and from Salt Lake City, Provo, and Utah’s famed ski resorts.#visitutah #visitsaltlake pic.twitter.com/Qeezs8B5De
— Avelo Airlines (@AveloAir) May 4, 2021
If you have more than one carry-on bag, it will cost you $35 each.
Officials said the $19 flights were available only on certain dates.
KSL 5 TV Live
- How to see the Northern Lights, sighted recently in Utah skies (pageviews: 30730)
- Greatest snow on Earth: Utah's snowpack hits record high (pageviews: 16278)
- Two dead, one critically injured after crash in Magna (pageviews: 11076)
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday (pageviews: 9663)
- UPDATE: Interlodge lifted at Snowbird, Alta Ski Area; SR-210 reopens (pageviews: 9130)
- Police: Grantsville man shot himself upon police serving search warrant (pageviews: 7166)