COVID-19 Survivor Reunites With Health Care Workers Who Helped Her Beat The Virus
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — A special celebration was held for a COVID-19 survivor as she reunited with the local health care workers who helped her beat the virus.
Ana Lucio was treated to an Alex Boyé concert outside Lakeview Hospital in Bountiful for the second time on Tuesday.
“When Alex came and sang last time, it was the first time she had left the hospital and gone outside, and today, she’s outside again,” said an attendee. “It felt really good to her.”
In 2020, Ana had to be put on a ventilator after getting COVID.
She stayed in the hospital for seven weeks.
A year later, Ana is doing much better and hopes she can inspire people, just like Alex Boyé did when he sang to her the first time.
“I just thought, ‘hey, let’s come and bring some music,” said Boyé. “Even if I can lighten someone’s load for seconds of a song, that’s just something I love to do.”
Ana called the nurses and doctors who helped her super heroes and wants everyone to know there is hope, even during a pandemic.
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon (pageviews: 23901)
- Utah's Health Orders Terminated After Meeting 'Endgame Bill' Criteria (pageviews: 18455)
- Utah’s Health Orders Terminated After Meeting ‘Endgame Bill’ Criteria – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6648)
- Rare Wolverine Sighting Reported At Antelope Island State Park (pageviews: 6429)
- Salt Lake City Homeowners Set Trap, Catch Thief On Camera (pageviews: 5898)
- Venmo Scams: Protecting Yourself From Fraudsters – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4246)
- Woman Billed $2500 Repair Bill For Cracked Utility Box (pageviews: 3978)
- Woman Released From Hospital After Surviving 5 Months In The Wild (pageviews: 3845)
- Woman Missing Since November Found Alive In Diamond Fork Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3548)