Drive Through, Walk Up Clinics Make Vaccine Process Quicker
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – The Salt Lake County Department of Health made getting your COVID-19 vaccine much easier by organizing no appointment drive-through and walk-in shots available at several locations.
At the Maverik Center, you can drive up to the arena in West Valley City without even getting out of the vehicle.
The Salt Lake County Department of Health said the drive-up shots will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
We’re bringing the vaccine to you, @CityWestJordan!
We'll be at the Viridian Event Center (8030 S 1825 W, West Jordan) tomorrow from 10am to 8pm.
No appointment necessary, it's totally free and no insurance is required. Everyone 16 years of age and older is welcome! pic.twitter.com/TxVb8xProC
— Salt Lake Health (@SaltLakeHealth) May 5, 2021
The Viridian Event Center in West Jordan will make walk-up vaccinations possible on Thursday.
It’s located at 8030 S 1825 W and the clinic is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Everyone 16 years and older can get a shot.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)