Drive Through, Walk Up Clinics Make Vaccine Process Quicker
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – The Salt Lake County Department of Health made getting your COVID-19 vaccine much easier by organizing no appointment drive-through and walk-in shots available at several locations.
At the Maverik Center, you can drive up to the arena in West Valley City without even getting out of the vehicle.
The Salt Lake County Department of Health said the drive-up shots will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
We’re bringing the vaccine to you, @CityWestJordan!
We'll be at the Viridian Event Center (8030 S 1825 W, West Jordan) tomorrow from 10am to 8pm.
No appointment necessary, it's totally free and no insurance is required. Everyone 16 years of age and older is welcome! pic.twitter.com/TxVb8xProC
— Salt Lake Health (@SaltLakeHealth) May 5, 2021
The Viridian Event Center in West Jordan will make walk-up vaccinations possible on Thursday.
It’s located at 8030 S 1825 W and the clinic is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Everyone 16 years and older can get a shot.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)