Wagyu Steak & Eggs Recipe For Mother’s Day
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – If you’re looking to really impress mom this Mother’s Day, this Wagyu steak and eggs recipe is for you.
Harmons Chef Lesli Sommerdorf with Harmons visited the KSL TV Studios to show us how to prepare Wagyu steak and eggs.
Wagyu Steak & Eggs For Mom
Total Time: :15
1 (8-10) oz Harmons Wagyu New York steak
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1 Tbsp. high-heat oil, such as grapeseed oil, divided
2 Tbsp. butter, divided
1 shallot, thinly sliced
1 large egg
1 slice Harmons Artisan Sourdough Bread
Remove steak from refrigerator 20 minutes before cooking. Liberally season steak with salt and pepper.
In a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil. When oil shimmers, add steak and cook on first side, 3-5 minutes. Turn over and cook until browned on second side, another 3-5 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest, about 5 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon butter and shallot and cook, stirring often, until tender and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a plate.
In another nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add egg, season with salt and pepper, and cook until no longer translucent around egg white edges, about 2 minutes. Turn over, reduce heat to low and cook second side until whites are no longer translucent, 1-2 minutes.
Meanwhile, toast bread to desired doneness. Spread with remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
Slice steak against grain and transfer to a serving plate. Add egg, shallots, toast, and serve.
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 19689)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 7534)
- Three moose take a dip in a North Salt Lake pool (pageviews: 4062)
- Police: Man dead after riding lawn mower falls off terrace (pageviews: 3960)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3749)
- Bodies of 3 missing kids, woman found in Minnesota lake (pageviews: 3586)