Renderings Released, Groundbreaking Date Set For Salvador Brazil Temple
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Renderings have been released for the Salvador Brazil Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Officials have also set a date for a groundbreaking ceremony.
Church officials said attendance will be by invitation only due to local COVID-19 guidelines.
Church President Russell M. Nelson announced plans to build the Salvador Brazil Temple in the October 2018 General Conference.
It will be the 13th temple in Brazil, which has more than 1.4 million Latter-day Saints.
The other temples — which have been announced, are under construction or in use — are located in: Campinas, Curitiba, Fortaleza, Manaus, Porto Alegre, Receife, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Belém, Brasília, Belo Horizonte and São Paulo East.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)