Local Business Encouraging Utahns To ‘Taco Bout’ Mental Health
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – May is mental health awareness month, and one local business is encouraging people to “taco ’bout” mental health.
Missy Weech, owner of Sweet Rolled Tacos joined us at the KSL TV Studios to discuss how they’re working to pop the stigma that surrounds this topic.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)