Man Stabbed While Defending Girlfriend In Salt Lake City
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A man sustained several lacerations while police said he was defending his girlfriend in Salt Lake City.
Police received a report of a stabbing at an area hospital that occurred around 12:30 a.m in the area of 50 E. Exchange Place.
Lt. Steve Wooldridge with the Salt Lake City Police Department said the 29-year-old man was attacked in defense of his girlfriend.
He sustained several lacerations and was transported to the hospital.
The condition of the man, whose identity has not been released, was unknown as of Sunday afternoon.
Wooldridge said a suspect has not been identified or taken into custody.
Additional information about the incident was not immediately available.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)