Masks No Longer Required At Weber State University
OGDEN, Utah – With daily COVID-19 cases dropping in Utah, Weber State University announced it has lifted face mask requirements on campus and inside university-owned buildings.
University officials said face coverings were still strongly recommended for those who have not been vaccinated, per CDC guidelines.
“All are welcome to continue to wear face coverings on campus and are encouraged to do so where recommended,” read a tweet from WSU. “Each of us will work through this transition at our own pace, and with varying levels of comfort. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats.”
If you have not yet been vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to attend one of the Weber State vaccination clinics on May 18 and 25 from 4-8 p.m. at the Dee Events Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome. pic.twitter.com/5SHQNZI1Kc
— Weber State University (@WeberStateU) May 17, 2021
WSU also announced they would be holding two vaccination clinics on campus. They were scheduled from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 18 and May 25 at the Dees Event Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome, according to their tweet.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)