Masks No Longer Required At Weber State University
OGDEN, Utah – With daily COVID-19 cases dropping in Utah, Weber State University announced it has lifted face mask requirements on campus and inside university-owned buildings.
University officials said face coverings were still strongly recommended for those who have not been vaccinated, per CDC guidelines.
“All are welcome to continue to wear face coverings on campus and are encouraged to do so where recommended,” read a tweet from WSU. “Each of us will work through this transition at our own pace, and with varying levels of comfort. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats.”
If you have not yet been vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to attend one of the Weber State vaccination clinics on May 18 and 25 from 4-8 p.m. at the Dee Events Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome. pic.twitter.com/5SHQNZI1Kc
— Weber State University (@WeberStateU) May 17, 2021
WSU also announced they would be holding two vaccination clinics on campus. They were scheduled from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 18 and May 25 at the Dees Event Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome, according to their tweet.
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says (pageviews: 33024)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22249)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 17815)
- Meteor causes loud boom heard across northern Utah, National Weather Service says – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 12809)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to ‘tithing settlement’ – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8138)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 5410)