Masks No Longer Required At Weber State University
OGDEN, Utah – With daily COVID-19 cases dropping in Utah, Weber State University announced it has lifted face mask requirements on campus and inside university-owned buildings.
University officials said face coverings were still strongly recommended for those who have not been vaccinated, per CDC guidelines.
“All are welcome to continue to wear face coverings on campus and are encouraged to do so where recommended,” read a tweet from WSU. “Each of us will work through this transition at our own pace, and with varying levels of comfort. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats.”
If you have not yet been vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to attend one of the Weber State vaccination clinics on May 18 and 25 from 4-8 p.m. at the Dee Events Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome. pic.twitter.com/5SHQNZI1Kc
— Weber State University (@WeberStateU) May 17, 2021
WSU also announced they would be holding two vaccination clinics on campus. They were scheduled from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 18 and May 25 at the Dees Event Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome, according to their tweet.
- Vandals Go On Rampage At West Jordan Church, $50,000 In Damages (pageviews: 20013)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10432)
- Team Manager Left Out Of Cheerleading Photo In Shoreline Jr. High Yearbook (pageviews: 9156)
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 6650)
- Improperly Stored Household Batteries Blamed For Taylorsville Garage Fire (pageviews: 5710)
- Utah Father Busts Would-Be Burglar From Taking His Car, Puts Suspect In Headlock (pageviews: 4018)
- Massive Millcreek Construction Site Fire Causes Millions In Damages (pageviews: 3492)
- UDOT Opens New Section Of Mountain View Corridor From 4100 South to SR 201 (pageviews: 2863)
- Vandals Cause Estimated $50K Of Damages At West Jordan Church (pageviews: 2812)