Masks No Longer Required At Weber State University
OGDEN, Utah – With daily COVID-19 cases dropping in Utah, Weber State University announced it has lifted face mask requirements on campus and inside university-owned buildings.
University officials said face coverings were still strongly recommended for those who have not been vaccinated, per CDC guidelines.
“All are welcome to continue to wear face coverings on campus and are encouraged to do so where recommended,” read a tweet from WSU. “Each of us will work through this transition at our own pace, and with varying levels of comfort. Please be respectful and supportive of your fellow Wildcats.”
If you have not yet been vaccinated, we strongly encourage you to attend one of the Weber State vaccination clinics on May 18 and 25 from 4-8 p.m. at the Dee Events Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome. pic.twitter.com/5SHQNZI1Kc
— Weber State University (@WeberStateU) May 17, 2021
WSU also announced they would be holding two vaccination clinics on campus. They were scheduled from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. on May 18 and May 25 at the Dees Event Center.
The shot is free and walk-ins are welcome, according to their tweet.
- Live (pageviews: 9847)
- Missionaries From Utah, Montana Killed In New Mexico Car Crash (pageviews: 8506)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 6429)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As 'Breakthrough' COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine (pageviews: 5395)
- Utah Woman Shares Experience As ‘Breakthrough’ COVID-19 Case After Getting J&J Vaccine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2133)
- Salt Lake Co. DA Rules Officer Justified In Fatal Shooting Of Handcuffed Man In West Valley (pageviews: 2063)
- Cancer Misinformation On The Rise On Social Media, Huntsman Cancer Institute Study Says (pageviews: 1955)
- Family Calls District Attorney's Ruling 'Systemic Failure' (pageviews: 1863)
- Days Of ’47 Parade: Road Closures, Times & How To Watch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1525)