Riverton Home Damaged In 2-Alarm Fire
RIVERTON, Utah — Firefighters battled a large blaze that severely damaged a Riverton home Thursday night.
The Unified Fire Authority said crews were dispatched to the home near 1800 W. Bamberger Drive around 10:30 p.m.
No injuries were reported and firefighters said everyone got out of the home safely.
Firefighters said a vehicle in the home’s garage continued to burn due to a large amount of fuel in its tank.
Crews kept the area around the vehicle watered down to prevent the fire from spreading while allowing the fuel to safely burn off.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
Crews from the South Jordan, Draper and Bluffdale fire departments assisted in the response.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)