Man, Woman Found Dead Inside South Salt Lake Residence
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A man and woman were found dead from gunshot wounds inside a South Salt Lake residence.
Officials with the South Salt Lake Police Department said a neighbor called 911 shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday after hearing shots coming from the residence at 2889 South Eugene Lane.
When officers entered, they found a man and woman in their 30’s had died from apparent gunshot wounds.
Police suspect it was a murder-suicide.
“Early indications seem to be a strong possibility of a murder-suicide, however again, no conclusions have been made at this point in time,” said Sgt. Matthew Oehler with SSLPD.
The incident remains under investigation.
Police said the names of the man and woman will not be released until next of kin was notified.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)