Silver Alert Issued For Missing Ogden Woman
OGDEN, Utah — A silver alert has been issued for a missing 80-year-old woman in Ogden.
Officials said Irene Gardner was last seen at the Crestwood Care Center, located on 3655 Brinker Avenue, around 4 p.m. Sunday.
She was described as 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighing 157 pounds, with really short gray/brown hair and hazel eyes. She was also said to have a red walker with her.
Officials said Gardner’s diabetic and hasn’t eaten dinner, so her blood sugar may drop.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact Weber County Dispatch at 801-395-8221.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)