Silver Alert Issued For Missing Ogden Woman
OGDEN, Utah — A silver alert has been issued for a missing 80-year-old woman in Ogden.
Officials said Irene Gardner was last seen at the Crestwood Care Center, located on 3655 Brinker Avenue, around 4 p.m. Sunday.
She was described as 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighing 157 pounds, with really short gray/brown hair and hazel eyes. She was also said to have a red walker with her.
Officials said Gardner’s diabetic and hasn’t eaten dinner, so her blood sugar may drop.
Anyone with information has been asked to contact Weber County Dispatch at 801-395-8221.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)