Draper Couple Survive Small Plane Crash In Bear Lake County, Idaho
PARIS, Idaho — A man and woman from Draper were transported to the hospital after officials said their single engine plane crashed in Idaho.
The incident happened just before 1 p.m. Saturday.
According to a press release from the Bear Lake County Sheriff’s Office, the private aircraft was making its way to Jackson Hole, Wyoming when it lost power.
It attempted to land at the Bear Lake County Airport, but ended up crashing just east of the runway.
Officials said the pilot, 58-year-old Todd Eldredge, and passenger, 59-year-old Heidi Eldredge, were able to walk away from the plane after receiving help. The couple was then taken by ambulance to the Bear Lake Memorial Hospital for treatment.
The incident was under investigation by Aviation authorities.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)