Fire Crews Contain Controlled Blaze In Wasatch Co. That Got Out Of Hand
HEBER, Utah — Fire crews have contained a controlled burn that quickly became out of control in unincorporated Wasatch County.
The Little Pole Fire burned 21 acres on the east side of Heber, according to officials with the Wasatch County Fire Department.
As of 1 p.m. Tuesday, fire officials said the blaze was 100% contained.
No structures were impacted, but officials evacuated about 8 to 10 homes between 4800 East and 5700 East Monday as a precaution.
Officials urged the public to stay out of the area while fire crews fought the flames.
WCFD officials said the fire was human-caused.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)