Man’s Body Found In Provo River
PROVO, Utah — Police responded to the Provo River area after a man’s body was found in the water.
The man’s body was discovered near Exchange Park, which is located at 900 North and 700 West, around 3:40 p.m. Tuesday.
Detective Paul Shade with the Provo Police Department said a family that was kayaking in the area noticed the body and reported it to police.
Officials said there were no obvious signs of how the man died.
The medical examiner arrived on scene, according to Shade, to try and identify the body.
Additional information was not immediately available.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)