Missing 19-Year-Old Found Dead In Uintah County
JENSEN, Utah — The body of a missing 19-year-old has been located, according to the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office.
In a Facebook post, the Sheriff’s Office stated the body of Max Stubbs was found near his parked vehicle in a remote area south of Jensen around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials were investigating the cause of death, but said there was nothing suspicious at this time.
Stubbs was last seen in Jensen on May 21st.
His older brother, David Hall, told KSL-TV he saw Stubbs the morning he went missing, adding that nothing seemed out of the ordinary.
Officials had ramped up their aerial search for Stubbs over the weekend. The Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said multiple aircraft from the Utah and Colorado wings of the Civil Air Patrol and a Classic Air Medical helicopter had joined law enforcement and search and rescue to find the missing teen.
The Sherriff’s Office thanked those who helped search for Stubbs and offered their “thoughts and prayers” to his family.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)