UTA Adds Service For Jazz Playoff Game
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – UTA scheduled two additional trains for Vivint Arena to accommodate the large crowd expected at Wednesday’s Jazz playoff game.
The Red Line will run from Salt Lake Central to the arena then to Daybreak Parkway.
The Blue Line train will run from Salt Lake Central to the arena to Draper Town Center.
PLAN AHEAD w. @transitapp!
— UTA (@RideUTA) June 2, 2021
All TRAX trains will run on a normal schedule.
The Jazz can close out the opening round of the playoffs with a win over the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 5 Wednesday night.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12401)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 10261)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5940)
- Live (pageviews: 4921)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4393)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4001)