UTA Adds Service For Jazz Playoff Game
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – UTA scheduled two additional trains for Vivint Arena to accommodate the large crowd expected at Wednesday’s Jazz playoff game.
The Red Line will run from Salt Lake Central to the arena then to Daybreak Parkway.
The Blue Line train will run from Salt Lake Central to the arena to Draper Town Center.
PLAN AHEAD w. @transitapp!
— UTA (@RideUTA) June 2, 2021
All TRAX trains will run on a normal schedule.
The Jazz can close out the opening round of the playoffs with a win over the Memphis Grizzlies in Game 5 Wednesday night.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)