One Injured in Wave Runner Incident at Pineview Reservoir
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Officials have confirmed a wave runner accident Saturday at Pineview Reservoir resulted in one female being transported by medical helicopter.
The incident occured about 7p.m. when two people on a wave runner crashed and fell off, according to authorities. The female passenger, who was wearing a life vest, was injured, according to Weber Fire District Deputy Chief David Reed. The male driver was not transported for injuries.
Reed said good Samaritans nearby worked to stabilize her in the water. Her current condition is unknown. The Weber County Sheriff’s Department and Fire Engine 65 responded to the scene.
Chief Reed emphasized the importance of waiting for a backboard.
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 17916)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16520)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8565)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7815)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6068)