Victim From Fatal South Jordan Drive-By Shooting Identified; One In Custody
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Officials with the South Jordan Police Department said one juvenile has been taken into custody in connection to a drive-by shooting that killed a 19-year-old man on Sunday.
Police identified the victim as Kelly Glaubensklee on Monday.
Officers said the shooting occurred at a graduation party in the area of 1450 West 11400 South.
“Kelly and another group of individuals attending a graduation party got in a fight,” police said. “The fight was broken up and while leaving the scene the suspect(s) fired 13 rounds towards Kelly and the group in front of the home, hitting Kelly in the chest. He was transported to the hospital where he later died of his injuries.”
Detectives have identified four suspects, including the one who has already been taken into custody.
Lt. Matt Pennington said the suspects’ vehicle has been recovered and they are searching for the three additional suspects, including the shooter.
Anyone with information about the incident was asked to contact the South Jordan Police Department at 801-840-4000.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)