Unified Firefighters Finish Mowing Lawn For Patient After Medical Episode
KEARNS, Utah — Firefighters with the Unified Fire Authority are being credited for going above and beyond after they finished mowing a patient’s lawn after the person suffered a medical episode.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, the firefighters responded to the Kearns home Wednesday and were able to stabilize the patient.
The UFA ladder crew then stayed behind to finish the yard work while the patient was transported to an area hospital.
- Prices are Surging. Here's What Is Getting More Expensive (pageviews: 6277)
- Taylorsville Teen Dismembered, Stabbed (pageviews: 5495)
- Locations For Smithfield, Two Other Temples Announced (pageviews: 4697)
- Wasatch Co. Family Remembers Mother Killed In Fiery Heber City Crash (pageviews: 4008)
- Teen Drowns During Water Polo Practice (pageviews: 3161)
- Four People Were Rescued Off A Boat 'Teetering' At The Edge Of A Texas Dam, Police Say (pageviews: 3089)
- Friends, Family Remember Two High School Graduates Who Died In Fiery Crash – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2692)
- Firefighters Close US Highway 6 Due To Bear Fire; Reopenings Possible Throughout Day – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2118)
- Disneyland Resort Dropping Out-Of-State Restrictions Next Week (pageviews: 2078)