Unified Firefighters Finish Mowing Lawn For Patient After Medical Episode
KEARNS, Utah — Firefighters with the Unified Fire Authority are being credited for going above and beyond after they finished mowing a patient’s lawn after the person suffered a medical episode.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, the firefighters responded to the Kearns home Wednesday and were able to stabilize the patient.
The UFA ladder crew then stayed behind to finish the yard work while the patient was transported to an area hospital.
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10223)
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors (pageviews: 8913)
- Body Found In American Fork Canyon; Deputies Believe It May Be That Of Missing Utah Co. Man (pageviews: 4176)
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Release (pageviews: 3530)
- Holladay Family Receives Letter, Harassing Them For Supporting BLM (pageviews: 1829)
- CDC Team: 'War Has Changed' As Delta Variant Dangers Emerge (pageviews: 1517)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son (pageviews: 1454)
- UHP Trooper Gives First-Hand Account Of Deadly Dust Storm In Kanosh (pageviews: 1454)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1361)