Unified Firefighters Finish Mowing Lawn For Patient After Medical Episode
KEARNS, Utah — Firefighters with the Unified Fire Authority are being credited for going above and beyond after they finished mowing a patient’s lawn after the person suffered a medical episode.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, the firefighters responded to the Kearns home Wednesday and were able to stabilize the patient.
The UFA ladder crew then stayed behind to finish the yard work while the patient was transported to an area hospital.
- Utah boy dies after falling off school slide (pageviews: 19686)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 9869)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 8132)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 7085)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 5854)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3704)