Unified Firefighters Finish Mowing Lawn For Patient After Medical Episode
KEARNS, Utah — Firefighters with the Unified Fire Authority are being credited for going above and beyond after they finished mowing a patient’s lawn after the person suffered a medical episode.
According to a post on the department’s Facebook page, the firefighters responded to the Kearns home Wednesday and were able to stabilize the patient.
The UFA ladder crew then stayed behind to finish the yard work while the patient was transported to an area hospital.
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 21408)
- Off-duty officer saves Draper mom from drowning (pageviews: 14286)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6417)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 5704)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4791)
- Yellowstone bison gores Colorado man, causes arm injury (pageviews: 3806)