Utah Woman Dies After Rollover Crash In Idaho
ST. ANTHONY, Idaho — A 22-year-old Utah woman has died after being involved in a rollover crash on U.S. Highway 20 north of Rexburg, Idaho.
Idaho State Police said Faith Jensen, of Alpine, died Saturday morning at the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Jensen was one of four occupants in a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe that was traveling eastbound on U.S. 20 Friday afternoon when police said the driver attempted to pass another vehicle, overcorrected, and rolled her vehicle.
Officers said Jensen was the only occupant not wearing a seat belt and was ejected from the vehicle.
The 21-year-old driver, Gwendolyn Wasden, of Provo, and 22-year-old Kylie Sosa, of West Jordan, Utah, were treated and released on scene.
Jensen and 23-year-old Ann Lee, of Federal Heights, Colorado, were airlifted to the Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center.
Police said Lee was later airlifted to the University of Utah. No update on her condition was immediately available.
The eastbound U.S. 20 lane was blocked for approximately three hours and police said the crash was still under investigation.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)