Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash
TOOELE, Utah — A 29-year-old man has died from injuries he sustained in a crash in Tooele County.
The incident happened near Arrow Street on Droubay Road around 11:15 a.m. Saturday.
Sgt. Rob Benson with the Tooele City Police Department said the man was heading southbound when he swerved out of his lane for an unknown reason and struck the back of a parked semi truck.
A passing motorist stopped to perform CPR on the unresponsive driver.
Benson said paramedics continued life-saving efforts for more than an hour, but the driver succumbed to his injuries and was declared dead at the scene.
The man’s identity has not been released.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 95844)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34665)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17332)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 16940)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13719)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12880)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 11372)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 11125)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 9961)