At Least One Dead, Multiple Injured In Carbon County Crash
HELPER, Utah — At least one person has died and multiple others were injured in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Route 191 in Carbon County.
The incident happened near milepost 254, about four miles north of Helper, around 6:40 p.m. Sunday, according to Trooper Chris Bishop with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Bishop said the gender of the victim was unknown.
UHP has asked the public to avoid the area while troopers investigate the scene.
Troopers are on scene of a fatal crash on SR-191 MP254. 2 vehicles are involved with multiple injuries. Please avoid the area and use an alternate route. Please slow down and #SummerSafe.
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) June 14, 2021
Additional information about the crash, including how many people were involved and the extent of their injuries, was not immediately available.
KSL 5 TV Live
- 'It just keeps coming': Warnings issued in Utah with wintry week ahead (pageviews: 9883)
- 6-year-old boy dies after being ejected during rollover crash (pageviews: 9675)
- Important dates, rendering released for 3 Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint temples (pageviews: 8289)
- Police officer wounded, gunman killed in Springville shootout (pageviews: 7785)
- 2 accused of fraud across multiple states with help from Utah store employee (pageviews: 7017)
- 3 killed in head-on crash in Kane County (pageviews: 6751)