Peach Milkshakes Return To Utah’s Chick-Fil-A Restaurants
SALT LAKE CITY — Chick-fil-A’s peach milkshakes have returned to Utah, just weeks after the Beehive State was selected as the first market to test the chain’s new Butterscotch Crumble milkshake.
The peach milkshake first appeared on Chick-fil-A’s menu in 2009 and has been a fan-favorite ever since.
“We’re excited to offer guests more variety on our menus this year, and that includes bringing back some of our seasonal favorites, like our peach milkshake,” said Beth Hefner from the Chick-fil-A Menu Development Team. “It’s the little things like a cold treat on a warm day that makes summer so sweet, and this is one of the many reasons we are thrilled to welcome back this much-anticipated favorite.”
A sweet sign of summer: Peach Milkshake is here again.
Available for a limited time. pic.twitter.com/skq9oVPEOo
— Chick-fil-A, Inc. (@ChickfilA) June 14, 2021
Chick-fil-A officials said customers in Salt Lake City drank over 1.5 million milkshakes in 2020 and, on average, they drink more shakes than customers nationwide.
However, the chain’s hometown of Atlanta claimed the top spot for peach milkshakes in 2020.
Peach milkshakes are now available at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants nationwide for a limited time, while supplies last.
The butterscotch crumble shake’s availability ended on April 24.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)