One Dead After Car Vs. Dump Truck Crash In Logan
LOGAN, Utah — Officials with the Logan Police Department said one person is dead after a crash involving a car and a large dump truck.
The crash occurred at the intersection of 1800 North and 1000 West Monday morning.
Police said a green sedan attempted to turn left on 1800 North to go south on 1000 West when it collided with the dump truck, which was traveling north on 1000 West.
The driver of the sedan was killed in the crash while the driver of the dump truck was treated for minor injuries.
The crash is under investigation and police said all lanes in the area have reopened.
Police have identified the victim as Adam J. Rounds, of Smithfield.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)