One Dead After Car Vs. Dump Truck Crash In Logan
LOGAN, Utah — Officials with the Logan Police Department said one person is dead after a crash involving a car and a large dump truck.
The crash occurred at the intersection of 1800 North and 1000 West Monday morning.
Police said a green sedan attempted to turn left on 1800 North to go south on 1000 West when it collided with the dump truck, which was traveling north on 1000 West.
The driver of the sedan was killed in the crash while the driver of the dump truck was treated for minor injuries.
The crash is under investigation and police said all lanes in the area have reopened.
Police have identified the victim as Adam J. Rounds, of Smithfield.
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home (pageviews: 9916)
- Police: Missing 4-Year-Old Hurricane Boy Found Dead Inside Home – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5751)
- Park City Fire Chief Dead After UTV Crash During Oregon Vacation (pageviews: 5201)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah's Drought (pageviews: 4135)
- Hydrologist Reveals How Much Summer Storms Actually Help Utah’s Drought – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3339)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake (pageviews: 3156)
- Family Rescued From Capsized Boat During Storm On Bear Lake – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2353)
- No. Tooele Police Investigating After Fireworks Damage Parts Of Neighborhood – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2187)
- Live (pageviews: 1925)