One Dead After Trench Collapses At South Jordan Construction Site
SOUTH JORDAN, Utah — Authorities said one man is dead after a dirt trench collapsed at a residential construction site.
Deputy Fire Chief Ryan Leffner with the South Jordan Fire Department said crews responded to the scene near 6000 West and South Jordan Parkway around 10:45 a.m. Tuesday.
Upon arrival, emergency crews found the victim unresponsive and construction crews attempting life-saving measures.
The man, whose identity has not been released, was pronounced dead on scene. Another person was transported to an area hospital as a precaution.
Leffner said the incident is under investigation and heavy rescue crews were working to ensure the area was stable enough to recover the victim.
- Instagram account of missing woman returns after being deactivated (pageviews: 95844)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 34665)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17332)
- Moab Police responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 16940)
- Tipster talks about spotting Gabby Petito's van in Grand Teton National Park (pageviews: 13719)
- One killed, another injured after industrial incident at University Hospital (pageviews: 12880)
- Boyfriend of missing 22-year-old woman named person of interest (pageviews: 11372)
- Moab police say they responded to incident involving missing woman, boyfriend (pageviews: 11125)
- Moab police release details on incident between missing 22-year-old & boyfriend (pageviews: 9961)