Sandy Woman Killed In Idaho ATV Crash
ARIMO, Idaho – A Sandy woman has died in an ATV crash in Bannock County, Idaho, police said.
The incident happened east of Arimo around 4:07 p.m. Thursday.
Idaho State Police said 67-year-old Chikay Cole was traveling northbound on Smith Canyon Road on an ATV when she did not make it around a curve. She and the passenger who was with her – Kerry Cole, 67, also of Sandy – were ejected from the ATV.
Chikay passed away from her injuries at the scene.
An air ambulance transported Kerry to a hospital in Pocatello, according to police. The release did not have any information on his condition.
Police said both passengers were wearing helmets.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Police: Man steals excavator, tears up ground outside grocery store (pageviews: 10928)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake ‘made in the USA’ tags – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10276)
- Flash flood advisory for Salt Lake, Davis County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8607)
- USANA Amphitheatre briefly evacuated due to weather – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6176)
- Utah company must pay FTC over $200,000 for their fake 'made in the USA' tags (pageviews: 5885)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5171)
- Hiker seriously injured by falling rock in Little Cottonwood Canyon – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5037)