Sandy Woman Killed In Idaho ATV Crash
ARIMO, Idaho – A Sandy woman has died in an ATV crash in Bannock County, Idaho, police said.
The incident happened east of Arimo around 4:07 p.m. Thursday.
Idaho State Police said 67-year-old Chikay Cole was traveling northbound on Smith Canyon Road on an ATV when she did not make it around a curve. She and the passenger who was with her – Kerry Cole, 67, also of Sandy – were ejected from the ATV.
Chikay passed away from her injuries at the scene.
An air ambulance transported Kerry to a hospital in Pocatello, according to police. The release did not have any information on his condition.
Police said both passengers were wearing helmets.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)