Crews Respond To New Wildfire In Kane County
KANE COUNTY, Utah — Crews are responding to a new wildfire in Kane County.
Officials said the Deer Spring Fire has burned an estimated 20 acres Friday afternoon.
The cause is under investigation.
Additional details were not immediately available.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) June 18, 2021
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)