Dangling Semi-Truck Closed I-15 Ramp In North Salt Lake
NORTH SALT LAKE, Utah — A semi-truck crashed on the ramp from southbound I-15 to I-215 ramp Thursday, causing heavy delays during the morning commute as it dangled off a barrier.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol said the truck lost control on the ramp, hitting the barrier on the right shoulder.
No injuries were reported but Roden said crews had to close the ramp because the semitrailer was high-centered on the barrier.
The back half of the trailer was blocking most of the ramp and crews will need the remaining space to work and remove the trailer.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)