Silver Alert Issued For Missing, Endangered Clearfield Man
CLEARFIELD, Utah — The Clearfield Police Department has asked for the public’s help in locating a missing and endangered man.
Officials said 63-year-old Jerry Hermann was last seen at 1100 South State Street around 9:45 a.m. Friday. He was seen boarding an Ogden-bound UTA bus, but police said his caretaker did not see him exit at his bus stop in Ogden.
“Jerry suffers from dementia, epilepsy and has a traumatic brain injury; requiring him to take daily medications which he did not take today. Due to Jerry not having his medications, he may be disoriented,” according to Clearfield Police.
Hermann was described as five feet, 10 inches tall, weighing 135 pounds. He has gray hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a light gray zipper jacket, blue jeans, black cowboy boots and a black baseball hat.
Anyone with information on Hermann’s whereabouts has been asked to contact Clearfield Police at 801-525-2806.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)