Authorities Searching For Missing, Endangered Man In Tooele County
TOOELE COUNTY, Utah — Authorities have asked for the public’s help in locating a missing and endangered man out of Tooele County.
Officials said 32-year-old Rick Morris was last seen in the area of 770 West and 700 South around 2:30 a.m. Friday.
He was last known to be wearing blue jeans and black tennis shoes, or he could be shirtless.
Officials said they suspect he was planning on taking a short walk and returning home.
Morris, who is a Type 1 Diabetic, was described as six feet, two inches tall, weighing 150 pounds. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes.
Officials said he took no diabetic supplies with him when he left early Friday morning.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts has been asked to call Tooele City Police at 435-882-5600.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)