Silver Alert Issued For South Salt Lake Woman With Special Needs
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police said they needed the public’s help in locating a missing and endangered woman out of South Salt Lake.
Susan A. Lavender, 57, was last seen walking away from the Avalon Valley Rehab Center around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials said she has special needs and is bipolar and schizophrenic
She also has a history of hitchhiking and walks with a limp, according to police.
Lavender was described as five feet, six inches tall, weighing 150 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.
She was said to be wearing gray sweatpants and sweatshirts.
Anyone with information has been asked to call the South Salt Lake Police Department.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)
- Man arrested for domestic violence after victim calls police under guise to 'order a pizza' (pageviews: 3431)