4-year-old Falls From Second-Story Window In Saratoga Springs
SARATOGA SPRINGS, UTAH – A 4-year-old who fell out of a second story window in Saratoga Springs Wednesday evening is in stable condition.
Saratoga Springs Police Sgt. Zach Beglarian said the child was playing in his bedroom when he pushed against the window screen around 4:00 p.m. Wednesday at his home on Diamondback Drive.
The screen broke from it’s frame and he fell two stories to the ground.
Officials said he was alert and breathing but was flown to the hospital to be checked for any internal injuries.
Fire officials are reminding parents to make sure all windows are secured.
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 7173)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 6659)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- SLC replacing fireworks with laser shows for July holidays (pageviews: 6316)
- R. Kelly sentenced to 30 years in sex trafficking case (pageviews: 6069)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 4164)